- We collect your email address when you register to our newsletter as well as the date and time of the registration.
- To send periodic emails whose purpose includes:
– Fundraising campaigns.
– Survey to gather your opinion on different topics (ex: how to make our association more transparent, efficient, patient-friendly etc.. ) in order to improve our site and association’s goals.
– Share information about released studies, newspaper as well as online resources related to PFS.
– Notifications about the PFS Research Association
- To protect our Site and Servers from potential abuse.
- Our website is secured using SSL certificate providing a secure channel between your machine and our host so that no one in the middle could retrieve the information you provided.
- We leverage strong secure password on our administration tool to prevent tierce access using “brute-force attack”.
- Your private information are stored in what is called “database” whose security are entrusted to our provider bluehost, google and mailchimp.
Our Website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide while visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
This page last update date back to October 4th 2020.